Today was Luke's Kindergarten Open House. He got to see his classroom and meet his teacher. Her name is Mrs. Sullivant. He was acting a little more shy than he normal does, so I think he was a little nervous. He said he wasn't, but I think he was! He says he is excited though! I am a mixture of emotions, nervous for him, excited that he will be learning so much, sad that he is going to be gone all day, and proud of the smart, not so little boy that he is! Here are some pics of him in his classroom...I am sure I will take more on the first day of school! So there are more to come!

The big Kindergarten boy!

4 comments:
There's no turning back now.
As hard as it is to let go, it is wonderful to see what a great child you have raised. Plus, you get one on one time with Isaac now. It really is a wonderful experience all the way around. That is once you get your tears out of the way. lol
I love you guys! I can't believe Luke is starting kindergarten!!!
I love Luke's look of innocence and wonder in the picture where he's seated at his desk! You sure make beautiful children!!!!!
Post a Comment