Monday, June 15, 2009

Tyler turns 30!

On June 9th, Tyler turned 30! He isn't freaked out about it at all. I am a little, mostly because I know next year is my turn. I don't feel old enough to be almost 30! He had to meet with his group for class on Monday and Tuesday he had class, so we celebrated on Sunday.


I didn't have enough candles to put thirty on, but that would have set off the smoke detector anyway!

The kids had fun doing "heavy heavy hangover" to Daddy.


The day of his real birthday he had to be to work at 6:00 and had class that night, but we had leftover cake by candle light when he got home.

We love you very much honey! You are a wonderful husband and an awesome Dad and we don't know what we would do without you!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

In the one picture it almost looks like he got super hero figurines? Not that my kids wouldn't pick out something like that for their dad.

Tyler Erickson said...

aw, shucks. :)

Robin Erickson said...

If you're 30, then I'm super old! Love you!