Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baseball boy!

This is Luke's first year playing tee ball and he loves it so far! He had had two practices and 1 game. He likes to hit the ball, and run around the bases the best, but he also like to catch. He and Tyler have been playing catch a lot lately and he was so proud of himself Sunday when he caught the ball 32 times! He was keeping track!

Waiting to hit the ball, I love how he stopped and posed for a picture! You can tell he is used to me and the camera!

Running to first base!

With the team.

Getting advise from "coach/Daddy" Tyler isn't the actual coach, but all of the dad's are out on the field with the kids, since this is the first year playing for most of them and they need lots of guidance!

Playing first base. My little slugger!



4 comments:

Mom Box said...

Awesome, Luke! I played first base too! I love watching t-ball!

Kellie said...

looks like he'll be playing with the Cardinals in no time.

Kim said...

I love that pic of him and Tyler! He looks like a natural standing on first base! Love you guys!

Robin Erickson said...

I can't believe Luke is playing T Ball. I remember the first year Tyler played ball and thought he was so big! Cute Luke! You two are awesome parents!