Happy Father's Day! Tyler sure is getting a lot of attention on the blog lately, but considering his birthday and Father's Day are about a week apart he definitely deserves it! And on this Father's Day I would like to recognize what a truly amazing father he is. He really is just a big kid at heart, and that playful quality that he possesses is the main reason our kids think he is pretty much the greatest thing ever! No matter how tired or busy he is, he never fails to take time to play with the boys. And as you can see from the picture, he gets right down with them and does the things they want to do. He is one of the most unselfish people that I know. I am so glad he is my husband, and so grateful he is the father of my children. Someday I hope they realize just how lucky they are. But for now, I do know that they absolutely LOVE their Daddy!

I also need to thank the other two fathers that have played such an important part in our lives, my Dad and my father-in-law. I'm grateful for what they taught Tyler and me growing up, and so grateful for how much they do for us now and for how much they love our kids.


So, to all the fathers in my life, thank you and I love you!
1 comment:
Jen, your comments are so sweet. Tyler is a great man. You know the saying: "Behind every great man is a great woman"!
Post a Comment