We had a fun 4th despite the fact that half of the day before was spent at an InstaCare because Tyler had a kidney stone attack. Luckily we were able to get him the medicine he needed and he was fine for the holiday!
We started the day off bright and early at the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Provo. It is one of our favorite things despite the fact that it starts at 6:30 am!
Balloons are really fun to take pictures of...so there are a lot of them!
Enjoying a 4th of July donut for breakfast!
Later we went for a picnic up in the canyon. The boys had so much fun climbing.
I left Luke doing this with Tyler...
to get some pictures of Isaac setting his trap for Aunt Ashley's dog...
when I heard a slash and went back to find Luke like this...
it cooled him right off! He was so cute. It scared him a little so at first he was fighting back tears. He asked me if I was scared and I said I was at first, but now that I know you are all right, it is kind of funny. After that he was all smiles. :)
Here we are enjoying lunch...
Tyler, Ashley (her hubby was at work, but that's her dog in the background) Heather, and Isaac...
Mom and Dan...
Austin, (Kim's boyfriend) Kim and Luke (before the big slash)
Dad and Mom.
We finished the night off with sparklers, apple crisp, and watching the Stadium of Fire.
It was so nice to be able to spend the day with family. There was lots of good food, laughter, game playing, and memories made. And that is just the way a holiday should be!
1 comment:
Looks fun! I can't believe how much older Andrew already looks in the last few posts.
Post a Comment