Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Aunt Kimmy comes to town

My sister Kim usually comes to visit us a couple times a year. We love having her here! This time she was here for almost 2 weeks and we had a blast. We had a great Thanksgiving and had lots of fun baking together. We took advantage of a free and willing babysitter and went on a date. She also stayed with our kids while Tyler and I did some black Friday shopping. Thanks Kim for a GREAT 2 weeks!

Here are a few pics of our fun.

She isn't in the picture, but we had fun on historic St. Charles Main Street meeting the Christmas Characters. My kids loved collecting the cards they were handing out. The Erickson side of the family is sure to appreciate this picture! :)


We had fun at the zoo...

We ate at lots of yummy restaurants too!

Miss you already Kim!

2 comments:

Kim said...

It was an AWESOME two weeks! I miss you already too. Good thing you're moving to Utah! I love you guys lots - thanks for letting me come :)

Emily said...

love the santa lucia picture!