Monday, November 14, 2011

Soccer

Isaac's last soccer game was on Saturday. I had volunteered Tyler to be his coach, but then he ended up working Saturdays for half the season, so I became his coach...I don't know much about soccer, and was really nervous at first, but I ended up having a good time. We had a good bunch of kids on the team. At this level they don't really keep records, but the kids always know who won. Our record was 4-2. The two we lost were both 1-0. So I think they did pretty good. None of that had to do with me though, we had some really aggressive, fast, talented kids on the team!

Here's some proof that I did actually coach...

And I know I may be biased, but my Isaac is a pretty good little soccer player! He LOVED it. He played very aggressively and scored several goals over the season. I was very proud of him!

Here are some great pictures of him in action, thanks to my good friend Kellie whose son is Isaac's best friend and was also on the team. Thanks Kellie for taking pictures while I coached! You got some great pictures!








3 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm glad there are some good ones. I figured if I just kept on clicking I'd get lucky eventually.

Kim said...

Very impressive! The coaching, picture-taking, and soccer playing! Go Isaac!!!

Mom Box said...

What a little "jock"!