Saturday, September 17, 2011

Turtle Park and Balloon Glow

This weekend was the Forest Park Great Balloon Race. We went last year for the first time. I don't know why it took us so long to go because it is seriously cool. Plus Tyler has a thing for hot air balloons. He thinks we need one. He even looked up how much they cost. :) About 20 grand in case you where wondering.
On Friday, they do the Balloon Glow where the balloons don't actually go up in the air, but light up in the dark. It's cool. But before that we went to the Turtle Park. The boys love it there. It is just a few big turtle statues that you can climb all over. I took tons of pictures though and got some really cute ones. So there are a lot of them!
Love these two guys so much!
Love both of these guys too!

Andrew loved climbing on turtles too.
This is Andrew's favorite position.
Andrew sure loves Luke.
And Luke sure loves Andrew!


Here is why Andrew has us wrapped around his finger!
Honestly, look at that face!
SO CUTE!
Then we went over to the balloons. Luke really liked it.
Isaac was being a little grouchy... :)
And some cool pictures of glowing balloons.
Every few minutes they blow a horn and all the balloons fire up. It looks really cool!

We also went to the race today. I forgot my camera, but here is the proof we were there.
P170911_16.41.jpg

It is a fun thing to do, but be prepared for lots of people and awful parking! We thought it was worth it though!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Man, I really need to come out there sometime in the fall to go to these places with you guys! I'm sad it didn't work out this year. Maybe next year? ;)

I cannot get enough of your boys - these pictures are adorable. I love the ones of Luke and Andrew hugging.

Ashley said...

I can't believe all those cute teeth!