Sunday, September 18, 2011
Being a Fan
It was a really good thing that most of yesterday was a fun day, because yesterday night wasn't fun. BYU lost. Really badly. To Utah. I went to bed after the 5th turnover. Or was it the 6th? I don't remember. There were a lot. It is times like this that I wish I wasn't as big of a BYU fan. Then I wouldn't get so grumpy when we lose. And I wouldn't have dreams all night that the score was 89-0 (it wasn't that bad, luckily) and that Utah fans were burning the stadium down. But I guess that is the price of being a fan! At least they won the game we went too. But I strongly dislike losing. Blah. Especially to Utah. Double blah. I think I need to go shopping tomorrow. I guess there are some perks to losing. I would have rather won though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment