Sunday, April 17, 2011

Visit from Aunt Ashley

We had a fun visit this week from my sister Ashley. She teaches 2nd grade and had Spring Break last week and we are glad she decided to come visit us!


We had lots of fun. We went to Incredible Pizza, Ted Drewe's, the zoo, had a girl's night out, and crafted, (check out what she made here) She was also nice enough to babysit a couple of nights so Tyler and I could go to the temple and out to eat.


She had some good bonding time with my boys. Love this picture!


Then she was nice enough to go to our ward talent show that I helped organize.

We did a Magic Show.


And Tyler did a "mini men" skit. It was the best one of the evening! :)


We had lots of fun, but my house and laundry were horribly neglected. This is what I have to look forward to tomorrow...


Plus about 3 more baskets that look just like that. But we had lots of fun with Aunt Ashley!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like it was tons of fun! Can't wait to see you!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

I'm jealous! Looks like a blast! Hopefully we'll be there this summer!!