I really enjoyed Conference weekend. So many good talks. I love how inspired and uplifted I feel! I also am pretty proud of Luke and Isaac. They sat through all 4 sessions of conference. Of course they were helped by the candy that I put out. I had a different kind of candy with a word in front. They listened for those words and then they could get a treat. Luke said it felt like Halloween. So, while they did eat a lot of candy, it was worth it to me to have them sit with us and listen to all the sessions. It amazed me how well they listened. During one talk Isaac said, "What? A talking bush?" (name that talk!) They have a favorite talk and remember who spoke. I hope we can help them develop a habit of watching Conference...eventually without the candy too!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like fun! I like your ideas on how you were able to keep your kids attention.
What a great idea! I think I'll do that for myself come October :D
Post a Comment