Thursday, April 28, 2011

Progress

So over the past couple of weeks I have learned of several people that are expecting. A few months ago this would have brought me to tears of jealousy. But not anymore! I am making progress! I am not completely free of jealousy when I hear of others that are expecting, but now I am not so much jealous of actually being pregnant, just mostly jealous of the specific and predetermined waiting period and lack of hoops to jump though and paperwork to fill out that pregnancy gives as opposed to adoption. But still, its' progress! And even with the unknown wait time and the hoops and the paperwork, I seriously love adoption. We hopefully will be able to finalize Andrew's adoption in the next month or two and take him to the temple. Those days will be awesome.

I can't believe he is 7 months old already.

He keeps reaching for the camera.

And the poor guys had to have his blood drawn today for a follow up appointment for some abnormal newborn screening tests. Hopefully these tests will come back normal and NO MORE BLOOD DRAWS!


Seriously, how cute is he!!

Way too cute!