Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Program

Today was Luke preschool program for Mother's Day.  It was very cute! They sang to us, recited some rhymes, did some sign language, and taught us some dances.  I am very proud of Luke and all he has learned this year in preschool. Luke was so excited to see me there. I couldn't help thinking that in a few years, he will want to sit with his friends more than his Mom, so I will enjoy this time when he is perfectly happy to sit and hang out with his Mom.  It was a great Mother's Day gift from my little Luke!

Luke singing and signing a cute song called "I am a Masterpiece"
The theme was Hawaiian and he made me a cute magnet with his picture. 
He served me lemonade and a cookie!

The best gift of all, a great big hug! I love you Luke! 

5 comments:

Mom Box said...

Ohhh! We miss you guys!

Tera said...

That's a fun idea. What a great way for your little one to show you how much he loves you!

Kellie said...

Do you think mother's day is as much fun when they're teenagers?

Kim said...

I can't wait to get a hug like that from Luke in 11 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

What a cheeseball!