So, my sister is in town visiting, which is awesome! But it has gotten me behind on my blogging. Last Tuesday Luke graduated from preschool. He has LOVED preschool and I have been happy with how much he has learned. For graduation, they first marched around the outside field, then we went inside and had the "ceremony." While they read the names then played the song "Let them be Little," and boy did that make Mom cry! I just kept thinking that my little boy isn't little anymore and will be going to Kindergarten in the Fall and will be away from me ALL DAY! Didn't I just bring him home from the hospital yesterday! I am dreading the fall. It will be nice to have time with just Isaac, but I was hoping to have another kid by this time and I feel like my days will be so lonely. Luckily Isaac is so cute and fun. I am sure he will fill them up! Anyway, here are some cute pictures of Luke on his graduation day!





Luke with his teachers Mrs. Buehuler and Ms. Suidinski
We are so proud of Luke! He is cute, smart boy and we know he will do awesome in Kindergarten!
2 comments:
I think graduation caps are so cute on kids...Maybe we should hold graudations more often.
I can't believe Luke is gonna go to kindergarten! So cute!
Post a Comment