Tuesday, May 12, 2009

8


8 of My Favorite Foods

1. Maple and brown sugar oatmeal
2. cereal with grapes in it (my husband thinks this is weird)
3. apples with peanut butter
4. Chicken fried steak
5. mashed potatoes and gravy
6. baked ham on a homemade roll
7. salads with strawberries and poppy seed dressing and those yummy, sugar coated pecans. 
8. grilled pineapple

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. getting pregnant
2. Tyler graduating with his MBA
3. my sister coming
4. summer and swimming
5. taking my kids to Disney World
6. getting pregnant
7. getting pregnant
8. getting pregnant

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. took the kids to the dentist
2. cleaned the kitchen
3. thought about cleaning the rest of the house
4. read to the kids
5. played outside with the kids
6. read Shopaholic Says I Do
7. had FHE
8. scrapbooked while watching The Sound of Music


8 Shows I Watch

1. The Office 
2. American Idol-but the major Adam Bias is bugging me, I don't really like him.
3. Super Why
4. 
5. 
6. 
7. 
8. 

8 Ways in Which I Kill Time

1. Face book/email/blog 
2. Scrapbook
3. Watch my kids play outside
4. Read to the kids
5. Read
6. Jewelry making
7. Clean something out 
8. Watch a movie
Tagged: anyone who needs something to blog about-Kellie I think you should have Brenton do his take on it! (and include your take as well if you would like!)

No comments: