
Luke has been into building things lately. This is his robot. He later added a paint brush to the arm so he could wash the windows. He also made another one with three heads. Maybe he will grow up to be an engineer or something.
If you are ever at our house, when you leave be prepared to be bombarded with byes. Luke and Isaac will say it until the get a response and sometimes the don't stop even then. When Tyler leaves for work they go to the window and wave at him until they can't see him anymore.

Isaac's imaginary animals have been taken to a whole new level. He now not only has his dog, Lucky and his kitty cat, Isaac, but also a rabbit named Mama, and a bird that doesn't have a name. And he makes me do things that might make it appear that I am going crazy. (I have more sympathy for you Karma!) He will make me stand at the front door and call for them until they come. Well, since I can't see them, I will think they are "there" and Isaac will inform me that they are still coming and make me call some more. He also picks clothes out for them to get dressed in the morning. Which is not fun for me, since I think I am doing more laundry because I am not sure which of the clothes on the floor were worn by a real human being or an imaginary animal, especially since Isaac changes his own shirt if ever the tinniest drop of water gets on it. He also makes me wrap presents for their birthdays. His kitty cat is four now, and that means he can ride the Screaming Eagle and his rabbit is 5 which means he can go to Kindergarten. Noticing what I am noticing? His animals get to do the things that Luke can do, and Isaac wishes he could do.
Well, life can never be considered boring with 2 funny kids and 4 imaginary animals in the house!

5 comments:
You have such a funny kid! Gotta love imaginary friends.
Kids keep things entertaining! :)
wow...your "pets" seem like more trouble than mine. i have to say, if it involves more laundry, i'm REALLY not looking forward to this stage with my girls.
Now if you can just get Luke's robot to really wash the windows life would be really, really good.
Those boys crack me up! They have such a great mom! :) I love you!
Post a Comment