
The project that my Mom really wants to see is my kitchen. I have finished painting it, just a little touch up is all that is needed. But Tyler hasn't putting back our table for our barstools yet, so I am going to wait to post a picture. Sorry Mom! But I want to be able to show off the all the way completed project. I really like it though! He should be able to get it up this weekend. With his busy schedule it is hard to find time to do projects like this. But pictures coming soon, I promise!
I've got to end with my cute kids. Summer has officially arrived in St. Louis in all it's hot and humid glory, so we have been hitting the pool as often as we can. This year has been fun because Isaac is able to do more. Last year he was under 18 months old for most of the summer, so all he could do was sit in his floaty or have me hold him, but this year, he loves to "wim" as he says it. The first time we went he was a little nervous at first. He had three different flotation devices on at first, a swimming suit with pads, water wings, and a blow up tube. But by the end, he didn't want anything but the tube. Luke is a lot better swimmer this year too. He was pretty good by the end of last year, so I am sure he will be even better this year. We all love to swim! It is the best part of summer, and the only way to survive it here!



4 comments:
Isaac's hair is so cute! You must have moved you dresser. Cute little sitting/reading area.
You are one talented lady! I love the coffee table and that chair looks great in your room. I know you are hearing this a lot, but Isaac's hair is adorable! Both of those boys are going to have girls lining up after them! I am excited that Isaac is enjoying swimming this year. He wasn't such a big fan last year when I was with him in Six Flags ;) Love you!
Your house (from what I have seen) and your projects look great! I only wish I could find good deals like you!
We have done some wonderful work for your house! It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment