My kitchen is finished!! Here is a "before" look at the kitchen. Notice the fruity wallpaper boarder and boring wall color.
And here is my freshly painted kitchen. I love it! I think it makes my counter and cupboards look much nicer. I love how my doors look too. You'll notice that we raised the height of the table. I like it a lot better. It is a better height for prepping dinner and making cookies with the boys. It was a lot harder than it looks to get the table back up though. But Tyler got it up with a little help from me and without to much frustration!
I am very happy with the way it turned out and even happier that it is DONE!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
CUTE!!! you did a great job. the back door is the same color that we saw on all the doors in a "parade of homes" home. I like it! I'll have to get creative with our home.
Wow! Makes me want to change things up in my house! Seriously, it looks awesome. You did a great job.
Post a Comment