So after we did the Balloons for Tyler, we went to Disneyland for me. :) We actually had gone to a charity function for the Ronald McDonald House and they had a silent auction and we bid on a trip to Disneyland and won! We stayed at a Ronald McDonald house when Andrew was born and it was a huge blessing for us. So we not only got to help them, but we got to go to Disneyland! Win Win!
Since it was just Tyler and I we were able to do a ton since we could move much faster than we would have been able to if we had the kids with us. We pretty much were speed walking everywhere. So even though it was pretty busy due to half of Utah and Arizona being on Fall Break, we were able to do pretty much everything. Including riding Radiator Racers 3 times. That ride is awesome! We also went to a few shows that the kids wouldn't have really been interested in. Tyler was picked to be in one of the shows and was SO FUNNY! And we ate at Ariel's Grotto with a few princesses since there is definitely NO WAY our boys would have gone there with me. :)
Disney's holiday decorations are the best!
 |
| In line for Radiator Racers. This ride is so popular! All the fast passes were gone by 9:30. We got some of the last ones. We also rode it two other times using the single rider line. One of the times we still ended up in the same car. Such a fun ride! |
 |
| Cruella was hilarious! |
 |
| I did kind of feel silly posing with princesses without a little girl with me, but I'm glad we did it. It might be my only chance to do it! |
 |
| My fav princess growing up. |
 |
| Mulan was the nicest one though. |
Now I REALLY need to go to Disney World! This only feed my desire to go back there!
3 comments:
I was looking at the photos WITHOUT my glasses on and my first thought was, "How did Dan get to Disneyland with Jen?" Tyler, you better grow that beard again! Let's go to Disney World!
I was looking at the photos WITHOUT my glasses on and my first thought was, "How did Dan get to Disneyland with Jen?" Tyler, you better grow that beard again! Let's go to Disney World!
How fun! I need to pick your brain about a trip to Disneyland. We definitely need to take Stella!
Post a Comment