So I'm playing a little catch up today...
Up until today we have actually been enjoying some pretty mild weather. That ended with several inches of snow. My kids had a blast sledding today, but we are going to miss going to one of our very favorite places, Farmington Pond. Its only about 5 minutes from our house and it's beautiful. There is a little creek that flows into a little pond and my boys could spend hours there. Climbing all over rocks and throwing rocks into the pond, how does it get any better than that.
And to make it even more perfect, one of the times we went my cute boys really, really wanted to pose for pictures for me. I'm not going to complain about that. It was so cute. They kept finding spots and saying "This is a perfect picture spot Mom." And they found some cool spots. So I got some cute pictures. Which isn't hard with kids as cute as mine are.
 |
| Andrew is trying to pick up this rock to throw into the pond. He's pretty strong, but I think he is over estimating his muscles. :) |
 |
| He could throw rocks into water all day long! |
 |
| Fishing line kept Isaac occupied for a long time. |
 |
| The water was a little chilly, but they still wanted to wade in it! |
 |
| Isaac took this picture. I was impressed. Its probably the best picture anyone has taken of me! |
 |
| Seriously handsome kid. Please stop growing. Right now! |
 |
| His smile completely melts my heart. |
 |
Andrew wasn't a fan of the pictures as much as the other two. Please Stop Mommy! |
 |
| No really. Stop! |
 |
| I did get a few smiles from him though! |
 |
| My cute, goofy kids. |
 |
| How can this not make you happy! He is such a joy to me and his life is a miracle. |
So, even though I actually do really like the snow and winter and I love this time of year, I can't wait to go back to one of our favorite places again. These days were honestly pretty close to perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment