So. It's been I really long time since I posted anything. Here is a quick catch up...
We celebrated Easter...
 |
| Wreck-it Ralph...we have now seen it approximately 5,782 times. |
 |
| Hmmm. where are all the eggs? |
 |
| Found one! |
 |
| Ya think he's excited?! Silly goofball. |
 |
| He loves the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books. |
 |
| What a handsome guy!! We are going to have to watch out when he's a teenager! |
 |
| I love this picture. He wanted to do a funny one and was trying to do bunny ears, but got a little mixed up. |
 |
| Another handsome guy! |
 |
| I couldn't not get Andrew to stand still. Shocking I know. |
 |
But you know what? I love this picture even more than a normal one.
|
Over spring break we tagged along with Tyler while he worked in Logan and went to Baby Animal Days there.
 |
| We had fun on a hay ride... |
 |
| Watching our brothers do some "mutton bustin'" |
 |
| Luke mutton bustin' |
 |
| Isaac mutton bustin' |
 |
| We did some roping. |
 |
| Isaac the want to be cowboy did great! |
 |
| Pony Ride |
 |
| Andrew is a little afraid of horses. He just watched. |
 |
Petting a pig. Andrew is also a little afraid of pigs.
|
 |
| His favorite things were the rocks. |
 |
| We've also spent a lot of time cheering at Isaac's baseball games. I've really loved being a baseball mom! |
 |
| I may be biased, but he is the cutest ball player EVER! |
 |
| He loves playing sports and baseball is one of his favs. He is always asking one of us to go play catch with him! |
 |
| We also celebrated Mother's Day. My gift was a fire pit. I am so looking forward to lots of summer nights making s'mores! I am sure a lucky girl to be the mom of 3 great kids! |
1 comment:
Such cute boys!
Post a Comment