This is a few days late, but I wanted to post about how awesome the father's in my life are.
Tyler is an awesome Dad and husband. It is so nice to be back together. The past 6 months have been hard with Tyler flying between St. Louis and Utah. I've missed him like crazy. The boys have missed him like crazy. Our family is so much better with Tyler with us. He helps with the dishes, getting the kids to bed, and around the house. But is so much more than that. Just him being here, being him, adds so much to our family.
We LOVE you so much!
This was also the first Father's Day in about 6 years that I've been able to be with my Dad. I love my Dad! He is an amazing example with a strong testimony. I've always know how much he loves me and I am so glad I can see him more now!
I don't have a picture of my father in law, but soon I will have more chances to get pictures of him since he is going to be working here soon! We are so excited to have both sets of grandparents living close to us, and I am glad that we can benefit from his example and my kids can have a closer relationship to him.
And I just had to include this picture because it is so cute. My boys having a movie night. Love these boys so much and hope they will grow up to be just like the wonderful men they have in their lives.
1 comment:
What a great post! Those boys are so cute!
Post a Comment