Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Welcome summer vacation!

Today was the last day of school. I am so excited to have fun with my kids this summer.  It will be a crazy and busy one, but I plan on having lots of fun exploring our new city and state.  After we finish unpacking that is.  :)

Here is Luke and Isaac on their first day of school.  


And this is during the last week of school with their teachers.



They both had wonderful teachers and a great year of school.

They came home to this after school today.  Pinterest inspired. :) Also some fun summer toys mostly from the dollar store and a new, badly needed swim suit and beach towel.


We put them right to use!




And I think this little boy is so happy to have his brothers home to play with.


Here's to a GREAT summer!

2 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

You are such a fun mom!! I love the welcome to summer idea!

Kim said...

Looks like a blast! It's fun to compare the pics from the first and last days of school. Love you guys!!!