Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sick

This has been one sick house the past week or two. First Luke got sick. But it was very short lived and he was back to normal in no time. Then about a week later, Andrew threw up several times and since then has had on and off diarrhea. Which has cause a bad diaper rash and he screams every time I change him. Then Isaac got sick. His wasn't too bad, although there was one incident of projectile vomiting down the stairs. Then we had a day then I thought we were over it. Until last night. Poor Luke got it again and has had it worse than anyone. He hasn't been able to keep anything down all day. I have been spared so far. I had a massive headache Sunday, probably due to lack of sleep since I was cleaning up barf all night. But the only time I've felt like throwing up is when I am cleaning up someone else's. I've done massive amounts of laundry and Lysoled every surface I can think of, so hopefully this bug is killed and we can all get back to normal! Having sick kids is the worst! And this kind of sick is the very worst!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, boy! No fun. Hopefully everyone starts feeling better soon!