Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TP

So Isaac had been in the bathroom for a REALLY long time. When I asked him what was wrong, he said, "I'm fixing the toilet paper." So I went to go see what he had done, but the door was locked (so no one can see his underwear). I told him to unlock the door and he said, "But it's a lot of toilet paper." I told him again to let me in. This time he said, "But I don't want you to see!" So I promised he wouldn't get in trouble, I just wanted to help him. So he finally unlocked the door, and I found this...




I thought he had outgrown this! Isn't this just something 2 year old do? I asked him why he did it and he just said, "To see what would happen." Well, it was the whole roll of TP, that I just had put on, so it wasn't going to go back on the roll. So I put it in a grocery sack I told him he just had to pull it out of the bag if he needed some. (cuz I'm cheap like that and wasn't about to throw away a whole roll of TP.) Well, he didn't like that idea. "I don't want Daddy, Luke and my friends to see that I did that!" So, what do I do...post it on Facebook and blog about it for everyone to see!
Gotta love him!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love that boy! And I'm with you - - who wants to throw away perfectly good, albeit unrolled, toilet paper? It still does what it needs to do! :D

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

That is so funny! He'll laugh about it when he's older, so it's a good thing you documented AND shared it!

Mom Box said...

Where did all his curls go! Bet he likes it!