Thursday, February 3, 2011

Proud

So, Tyler finished up with his MBA in Dec. Unfortunately, he didn't get to go to graduation, since it happened to fall while we were in Disney World. I felt really bad about that. I booked the trip back in July and for all of the years Tyler has been attending Washington University, the winter graduation has always been in Jan. So, we assumed it would be this year too. But it wasn't. Tyler said he didn't really mind though, and he isn't much of a "pomp and circumstance" kind of guy. In his words, "I don't care about graduation, I just want to make more money."

But he did just get his diploma. I am so proud of him. 3 years of classes, homework and study have finally paid off. I am glad he did it. I am glad he is done. And I am so proud of him!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Yay Tyler!!!!

Unknown said...

Way to to Tyler! You are awesome!
Dad Box