Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine's

We had a fun Valentines Day! I woke up to breakfast in bed from my sweetheart and my kids woke up to surprises in their mailboxes.

They also painted hearts that had hidden messages on them...



and frosted cookies.



My sweet baby Valentine!


Then we let the kids eat pizza and watch a movie in their bedroom, a special treat for them, while Tyler and I (and Andrew) made dinner together. This is one of mine and Tyler's favorite things to do together. We have done it several times and have made some yummy new recipes. This time we made lobster tail, asparagus, and lemon-parm noddles. Yummy!


My Valentine!


And another picture that looks almost exactly the same from the Couples Conference and Sweethearts Ball our Stake does every year. I love it. It is so nice to go to a few classes and learn ways to strengthen our marriage, and have fun and dance together.



I love my Valentine's!

1 comment:

Mom Box said...

Your dinner looks yummy!!! Great tradition.