But here are some pictures of his party yesterday. We have been doing this party for about 4 years now. I love it because it is easy. Just fill the pool up, grill up some burgers and hot dogs and invite some good friends over. Always fun. This year we have 17 kids here, which I think is the most we've ever had, but it was a great time! It had been rainy and overcast practically the whole week, but Sat. was prefect swimming weather. A little hot for the parents, but perfect for the kids!
I can't believe he is almost 6. 6 sounds so old. No more shopping in the toddler section, he can read and write, he is going into 1st grade...where did my little boy go? Sure love ya buddy!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke!
My oldest grandson is 6! And what a cute grandson he is! I can't wait to see you guys in a week!
Post a Comment