Monday, January 4, 2010

Nursery Graduate

So this post is a week late, since yesterday was Isaac's first day as a SUNBEAM!

But here he is at his Nursery Graduation. I can't decide if I want to cry over having no kids in Nursery, or be excited. It is nice to be in Primary now with both of my boys though!

Here he is with some of his class. He is the only boy in his Primary class, just like his big brother. They don't like it now, but eventually they will!
He got a cap and a diploma!

He loved his first day as a Sunbeam and did a great job. He even earned a reverence badge! He loves taking his new scriptures to Church with him! I can't believe he will be FOUR next month! Where has the time gone! I love ya Bubba!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

And what a good little sunbeam he was! Brenton is very excited to have him in Primary!

Mom Box said...

Cute pictures of such a big boy. Give him a hug from us.

Robin Erickson said...

What a cute Sunbeam!

Kim said...

I sure love that boy! I think his mom is pretty spectacular too! Love you!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

This is a great way to recognize the kids! I love it!