To start off the New Year, I wanted a change. First I got my hair cut. It wasn't drastically different, but I like it a lot better than before, no more odd layers in the front. But then I decided I wanted more change (and to cover up some gray hair I'm not ready to admit that I have!) So I dyed it again. This time with a little more red in it. You can really see the red in the 2nd picture. I'm pretty happy with it! Tyler likes it too, which is always good. So, what do you think?
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Very cute!
It looks great! I need to get mine cut too - - I can totally relate to the odd layers in the front comment. I think I need to dye mine too. If I strategically style my hair, you can't see most of the gray but if I pull it back, I look like a brown and gray skunk ;)
Well, my first gray hair came at the age of 25 so I guess I'm to blame...and my ancestors who gave it to me! Very cute!
What a hottie!
I like it Jen! You look beautiful!! I have gray hairs too! Several in my bangs!! I'm only 23 for crying out loud!! I got my first one when I was 20!! Sick. Thanks to mom! :P haha. I put a blonde streak in my hair about 2 months ago -I know it sounds weird-but I love it!! It's underneath by my right ear. Anyway I really like your new do!
You look radiant...as always!
Post a Comment