


But, while the cooler temps have been nice, the timing wasn't so great. We just started swimming lessons this week too. They got cancelled yesterday because the water was too cold. But it was cold all week, so I don't know why yesterday they decided to cancel it. Anyway, the kids have been enjoying it for the most part. I get to be in the water with Isaac and he has fun playing games with me, but he doesn't like going underwater. Luke, on the other hand, is very proud of himself for getting so good at going underwater. We have a week left, and I think it supposed to be cool again the first part of next week, but not as cool at this week, so hopefully we will get the rest in.

The kids have done/said some funny and cute stuff lately. Luke was say the prayer at dinner the other night and starting saying 1,2,3...before he caught himself and starting laughing hysterically. Tyler and I both remember doing the same thing. The next thing he need to do is answer the phone and say, "Dear Heavenly Father..." and he will be officially a Mormon kid! The other day when I was jumping on the tramp with them I was telling them I had a tramp when I was little, which started a conversation about where I lived when I was little, etc. and Luke started talking about how he lives with us when he is little and then when he is big he will get married and live somewhere else. But then he said, "Yeah, I'm gonna marry you Momma, cuz your a girl." I'm glad that he doesn't have someone else in mind yet! I'm not ready for that!

Isaac's schedule has been a little off during the summer since we are all over the place it seems. So, he doesn't always get a nap, and he still needs one, luckily! But on those days he doesn't get a real nap in, I will occasionally find him somewhere lying in the middle of the floor, sound asleep. This day he actually went and changed into his pj's before falling asleep. He must have been really tired! He is also starting to pronounce his more of his correctly, which is good, but I kind of miss those cute words that they mispronounce. He still has a few he can't quite say, my favorites are "snoot snack" (fruit snack), and "snawich" (sandwich). He is growing up way to fast though! They both are. But there is a look at the good things in my life!
5 comments:
It looks like everyone is having way to much fun!
I love how you said ALL of the boys love the trampoline! Tyler definitely is a kid! The boys, as always, are adorable! I miss them! It's nice to get updated even though we're so far away.
Hooray for summer happiness! Glad you are hanging in there and have found some good.
I love you 500!
Jen,
can you send me your email address again, to keep in touch? I know the blog things works and facebook too but I am a little behind the times.
Heidi
Post a Comment