Isaac's favorite new word is AWESOME, but the context that he learned it in was when they were throwing paper airplanes, so one day I told him that he was awesome, and he said "No Momma, I not airplane!" Isaac has also been really into Spider-man lately, thanks to some aunts and uncle that gave the boys some spider-man toys and a movie for Christmas. So, right now one of his favorite games to play is when he is spider-man and he tells Daddy to be the "lizard." (The lizard is from the movie.)
Luke has also been really into rhyming lately and will rhyme after almost every single sentence he says. Like, "Can I have some water, b-ater, sh-ater." Luke likes Tyler to look on the computer and make new paper airplanes. Paper airplanes entertain him longer than any other toy, and they sure are a lot cheaper! When we told him that Daddy found a job one of the first things he said was, "Now I can play Curious George on the computer!" (Since Tyler wouldn't be on it all day.)And he comes up to me often and says "I like you all the time!" He sure knows how to make you feel good!
Both Isaac and Luke ask "WHY?" after everything you say, even if "Why?" wouldn't be an approptiate response. So Tyler started saying, "because," just to give them an answer. So then Luke and Isaac started saying "because" too, so then Tyler starting saying "Because isn't a reason." (even though he was the one that started the whole because thing!) And that always gets the response from Luke, "Because IS a reason!"
These are things that I want to be able to remember them saying and since this blog is basically my journal, I need to be better at writing the little cute things they do every day!
1 comment:
Those boys are so sweet! I miss you!
Post a Comment