Four places I go to over and over:
Walmart, Rockport Heights Elementary School, The train store, and the zoo.
Four people who email me regularly:
My sister Kim, my Mom, Bath and Body Works, and Creating Keepsakes
Four places I like to eat:
Quizno's, any BBQ, my Mother-in-Laws, Los Hermano's.
Four places I would like to be right now:
DisneyWorld, Utah, playgroup, shopping.
Four people who will respond:
Well, since I have a very small list of people I know with Blogs, I really don't know who to say!
Four TV shows:
American Idol, House Hunters, Jon and Kate Plus Eight, and the Gilmore Girls (I am still waiting to see season 7 on ABC Family, since I have no idea how it ends.)
Brandi, you are tagged.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Speaking of Gilmore Girls...I really do like Logan, even after the one today, though I do know how it all ends. I am a fan! Kellie
Thanks for humoring me! It is fun to learn things about you that I didn't know. Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment