Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What I like about you

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted anything, so here is something I have been wanting to post for awhile now. Ever since Tyler has started school, I have had full control of the remote at night, (which is one of the very few perks of his being in school) which means no more Mythbusters, UFO and Bigfoot sighting shows, and WWE (yes, he will actually stop on that for awhile),and more HGTV and TLC. One show that I really like watching is House Hunters. And since I have started watching the show and all the cool houses on it, I have come up my dream home. I have even started to decorate it in my head (yes, I am a nerd sometimes). And while that is kinda fun to do that, it has made me wish I could move there right now. And that isn't going to happen anytime soon, since it doesn't make any sense to move until Tyler is done with school. So, since we will be here for about 2 more years, I decided that I need to remember why I like this house, even though it isn't my dream house. So here are the reason's why.

I love that the previous owners planted so many pretty flowers that keep coming back every year so that I, with my very un-green thumb, don't have to do much to have a pretty yard!

I love that this is the view I see when I look out my front window. Winter, spring, summer, and especially fall, this is a beautiful view!


Even though my kitchen is small, it has been recently redone and really is cute. I am planning on painting it soon, so more pictures to come as soon as that project is completed!


I love that I finally have a Mickey Mouse room. Anyone that knows me very well, knows that I have always wanted to have one. Oh, and Luke likes his Mickey room too!

I love my family room. There is lots of room to run and play. There have been many wrestling matches and races in this room. And the fireplace is so cool too.

I love that I have a place for all of my stuff!

And even though our bathrooms are small, they look really pretty, thanks to the hard work of my husband, with a little help from me. We did all the tile work last summer.


So, even though this may not be my dream house, it is a wonderful place to live and we have been very happy here. And that is what really matters!

2 comments:

Kim said...

If you think about it, your house is like my own personal vacation resort: Beautiful views, well-kept yard, my own room in the basement, close to many St. Louis attractions. Not to mention a WONDERFUL sister who I LOVE to come and visit. ;) I think you've done a fabulous job of making your house a home. I love you!

Tera said...

Your house is beautiful! It seems like a great place to call home. I can't believe you have lived there for so long and I haven't seen pictures of it!

PS-I tagged you! Check my blog...