I don't know how it happened, but Andrew is now THREE years old. ( I also got a little older the day before. I don't know how that happened either.) It really seems like we were just in Georgia, with his sweet birth mother experiencing one of the most incredible and amazing things I've ever been through. We are so lucky and blessed to have this boy in our lives.
He loved his birthday this year. He loves opening presents, singing the birthday song, and blowing out the candles. We have the cutest video ever of him singing happy birthday to himself.
Right now, he is really into cars. He loves them and usually has a few in his hands at all times. He even sleeps with them. He loves to play outside, in the sand box, at the park, riding his scooter, or throwing rocks into the pond. He is fearless and will try almost anything. Except for new food. And he is afraid of loud noises. We were just at Isaac's basketball game and the buzzer was much to loud for him. He kept putting my hands over his ears. He is also so, so polite. I think it's the southern boy in him. He always says please, thank you, and you're welcome. He is a sweetie too. If I am wearing a dress he calls me a princess and he always tells me I'm cute. Probably because I always tell him he is cute.
Because he is. SO. DANG. CUTE.
And here are some pictures to prove it.
| I sure love these two guys! |
2 comments:
He's getting so grown up! Cute boy!
He is such a big boy, and you're right: SO. DANG. CUTE!
Post a Comment