Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

This Easter was a little crazy since we were in Utah for my sisters wedding, but we still managed to squeeze in a few Easter festivities. We dyed eggs (no pics of that) and went to a slightly crazy but lots of fun egg hunt at Lavell Edwards Stadium.



We won a tour of the locker room which was cool. Tyler and my Dad were as excited about it as the boys were. I was pretty excited too actually. The boys got to try on a helmet and pads...Isaac didn't want to wear the pads, but liked the helmet.




We also had an Easter Egg hunt at my parents house.





How cute is this boy!
On Easter Sunday Tyler and I went and checked out our potential new wards, so I didn't get a picture of my boys in their Easter best, but we did get one at the temple on Ashley's wedding day!

No comments: