Friday, July 1, 2011

It's official!

It's official! Andrew Roy Erickson! We couldn't be happier to have this little boy in our family. The court proceedings aren't really that exciting, but the outcome is! He is officially an Erickson. Of course he always has been to us! Luke and Isaac even got to participate. Andrew's representation called them to the stand and asked them if they wanted Andrew to be their little brother and if they would treat him nice. They answered yes to both questions with the biggest smiles on their faces.
He is now legally ours! Next stop, the temple to make him eternally ours. My thoughts today have been turning a lot to Andrew's birth mother. I wish I could find the words to express how much her gift means to me and let her know that she is my hero.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love you all!!! Including the birth mother! XOXO

Tera said...

YAY! I am so excited for your family.

Kellie said...

Yay! And great picture!