Andrew has exceeded all expectations! Not only is he the cutest baby on the planet, it looks like he is going to be coming "home" Monday or Tuesday! Which means I am even more unprepared than I originally thought I was! The interstate adoption paper work still will take about another week, so that means Andrew and I will be hanging out here for awhile and my car seat and pack and play crib are still in MO. So, I will be getting all that plus bottles, formula, and diapers to last another week! But he is SOOOOO worth it! Here are some more cute pictures of him!
They do a car seat test to see how he handles being in a car seat. They stick him in there and check all his vitals and stuff. He passed, of course!
All bright eyed and wearing "big boy" clothes. He's been wearing just a diaper before this. It makes him look so much bigger!
He also graduated to a "big boy" bed. Which just means he is out of the incubator and into a regular bassinet and is able to maintain his own body temp.
I sure love this little boy and can't wait to get him home! Tyler left yesterday and I am so excited to have our whole family together again! Andrew has 2 little brothers that cannot wait to meet him! Not to mention some grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends.
I just can't get enough of him! I am a very blessed girl! Thanks again for all your support and prayers!
6 comments:
I am glad to hear that Andrew is doing so well. We look forward to welcoming home when that great day happens.
He is BEAUTIFUL! (Hopefully it is okay to say that about your little boy.) So perfect! What a great addition to your family. I am so glad things are going well.
Another cute Erickson! =) I can't wait to meet him!
We can't get enough of him either!!! Keep the pictures coming :D Love you!
My heart jumps every time I see a new post! I'm trying to convince Steve to head out to MO in the spring! The trip is long overdue and Andrew is the perfect excuse to come see you guys!
He is so adorable. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment