Here he is at one...

at two...

and today... a big three year old!

Here is some of the fun we had at his party...









We are having our family party tomorrow, after Grandma and Papa get here, and when Dad doesn't have class. I don't think he minds spreading out the presents and the cake over 2 days!
Here is a funny picture we took on Sunday of him. Since we have later Church now, that really messes up with his naps. He usually doesn't get a "real" nap on Sunday, but most times he ends up falling asleep somewhere. This is the position he fell asleep this Sunday. I left him there because I wanted to see how long he would stay like that. He slept standing up for about 30 minutes, then kinda fell down, got on the couch, and went back to sleep.

We just really love this kid!
4 comments:
It looks like you had quite a party! You are such a good mom.
Happy Birthday Isaac! The party was great!
I love the Lady Killer shirt! I love you Isaac!
haha this is so cute! im glad the lady killer shirt came in handy and he had a happy birthday =) im excited to see you all in a week!
Post a Comment