Friday, August 29, 2008

Shiner!



Here is Isaac's first shiner! About 2 nights ago he fell out of bed. I didn't notice anything that night when I went in to comfort him and put him back in bed since I didn't turn on the lights, but when he woke up, he had a black eye! My guess is that he hit his eye on the little table that was next to his bed. I felt so bad! I have moved the desk, so if he falls again there will be nothing in his way! I just took these pictures today, so it is already looking a lot better! Hopefully this will be the only black eye he gets!

3 comments:

Tera said...

Ah, poor kid. I am glad it is healing and all is well.

Mom Box said...

He looks like a real "Little Rascal!" It probably won't be his last shiner.

Kim said...

Ouch! Glad it is getting better. Even a black eye can't take away from the little boys handsomeness! (Is that even a word? Oh well =D)