We had a lot of fun this Halloween. Here is some of what we did.
Picking pumpkins
Carving pumpkins.
Luke designed his pumpkin. Isaac started to, but his perfectionist side got him frustrated since it wasn't looking like he wanted, so he picked on from a book. Now he wants to be a wolf for Halloween next year.
School Halloween Parade.
Ready to Trick or Treat!
I knew I was going to have a hard time getting Andrew to wear a costume. That cutie as a mind of his own! He didn't go for the dog, or the monkey, and fought a bit for the cowboy, but eventually let me get it on him. And he sure made a cute cowboy!
He had fun trick or treating, but came home early and helped pass out candy. Surprisingly Isaac came home then too, but Luke stayed out and got about twice as much candy.
I had to include this sign that Isaac made when Andrew went to bed. What a good brother. :)
And now, only 10 more days until we go to Disneyland! And REMEMBER, MY KIDS DON'T KNOW!! SO, KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT!!! :)



1 comment:
I am the world's luckiest Aunt. Ever! Love you guys lots and lots!
Post a Comment