And then we had our family scripture study and when it was my turn this is the verse I read:
Alma 36:21-Yea, I say unto you, my son, that there could be nothing so exquisite and so bitter as were my pains. Yea, and again I say unto you, my son, that on the other hand, there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy."
What a perfect scripture for me to read this morning. I know exactly how Alma felt. That trial, for me, was terribly painful and difficult. But the joy that Andrew has brought to our family has been so exquisite and sweet. And Andrew wouldn't be in our family if we hadn't gone through that bitter and exquisite pain.
He was worth it.
3 comments:
Amen! Thanks for sharing this Jen.
I printed the first year of my blog into a book. I use the website blog2print.com, and it's really straight forward and easy. You might want to check into it.
:)
Post a Comment