
Tyler trapped him under a cup and took him outside. I thought I handled it pretty calmly. Until when I got home from the free movie this afternoon and found another little mouse near the same area. I didn't handle it as calmly this time because I was the one that would have to dispose of it. Although actually Luke did a lot of it, after which he proudly declared himself "Man of the Mouse Catchers!" whatever that means. Anyway, now I am feeling a little guilty too. I am the one who killed those little baby mice's? mouse's? (which is it?) anyway, I killed their mom. Not that I want them here and if their mom would have chosen some other place to make a home, I wouldn't have had to kill her. But I still feel a little guilty. It makes me think of a Disney movie plot, where the mice are in terrible danger and they bravely venture out to save themselves. Only in this case it doesn't end up happily. It ends up by being caught in a glass and thrown over a fence.
I think I've watched to many Disney movies...
5 comments:
Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! I hate those mice. What would I do if I ever found one in my house?
I actually thought of "Brother Bear" when you said Disney movie. Anyway, no mouse would survive in my house either. I also give a shout out to Luke for being so brave.
How did Isaac handle you killing a little, cute, itty-bitty mousie? Or are they outside of his range of animal-loving abilities? Don't feel guilty--mice leave the nest soon enough and make more mice...(hope that makes you feel better)NOT!
Eek! I hate mice! *Shudder* I can understand feeling bad because I probably would too. Just remember, these aren't the cute little mice in Cinderella that sing songs and make dresses. These are mice that poop everywhere and lick themselves to get clean.
"Cinderelle, Cinderelle..."
Ahh, go ahead and kill them.
Post a Comment